Top Tips for a stand out personal Branding shoot
Sign up to gain instant access
Personal brand photography is the quickest and most effective way to authentically show your brand story and portray your own unique personality to your audience.
It’s what your clients fall in love with and what makes them become loyal customers, clients and fans!
What shots do you need?
A typical shot list for your personal branding shoot should include:
- One hero shot for your website homepage banner (wide)
- Shots for banners with space for text (wide)
- Profile shots for your ‘About’ page and social media profiles (portrait)
- Shots for your ‘Services’ page and any sales pages you create (wide and portrait)
- Shots for your newsletters and social media (wide and portrait)
Top Tip: don’t forget to ask your photographer to get photos of you in places and poses that really capture your personality
So, once you’ve had your fun-filled photoshoot and you’ve been sent the beautifully edited photos, what do you do with them?
Where to use your images
Here are some of the key places to show off your stunning new photos:
- Your website
- About page
- Services page
- Sales page
- Banners and sidebar
- Create a custom signature with your favorite headshot included
- Social media
- Add the same profile image across all platforms
- Use images of yourself on your Instagram grid
- Add images to your pins
- Use images on Facebook and Twitter to draw attention to your posts
- Press and articles
- Guest posts on other people’s websites
- Podcast interviews
- Any other article you might be featured in
- Workbooks, eBooks, courses, programs and membership sites – any products you create really!
- Flyers, posters, banners, business cards etc.
Examples of how my clients have used their images: